The North American Repair Warranty Program covers the following types of repairs and services:
- Air Conditioning, heating and climate control systems.
- Engine cooling systems.
- Engine performance, drivability, services and repair.
- Emission control system.
- Fuel systems.
- Electronic engine management system and other on-board computer systems, (engine, body, brake and suspension computers), Cruise control systems.
- Brake system.
- Starting and Charging systems.
- Electrical systems.
- Exhaust system.
- Ignition system.
- Steering/suspension systems, wheel bearings, CV joints/U-joints, half-shafts and drive shafts.
- Other minor repairs.
18 months/18,000 miles parts and labor.
Click here to find out more about our warranty!
James Edward Knarr, 04/04/2022
I would recommend this place to anyone. A close friend referred them to me and I have used them more than once. They have always been very courteous and very fair with their dealings. Two weeks ago my wife needed a last minute inspection. They let her know she needed a tire to pass, and let her know of some things to get checked. But, they made it very clear they would only do the work to make the car pass inspection so that we can consider our options for further work at another time. There tire cost and installation was very inexpensive. I definitely trust this repair shop.